Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My thoughtful Daughter

So, last night I had to work a 4 hour OT shift at work (until 0300) and I called home to let my wife know that I wouldn't be walking through the door about 2310 that night. My oldest daughter answered the phone and we had a wonderful conversation about her day and I asked her what she was doing. She told me she was making choclate pudding and that is one of my favorite desserts. My daughter politely informed me that she was going to be saving a serving for me. As I got home I peeked in the fridge and my pudding was waiting for me, but I was so tired that I ended up going straight to bed. I know that my favorite dessert is waiting for me after lunch and my daughter loves me. Thank you Mary Beth, I love you sweet daughter.

Under the Mercy,

Matthew S

1 comment:

Therese said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm. chocolate pudding. I may have to go and make one.

Google