Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, October 29, 2007

I think I lost my head. . .


IMG_3883
Originally uploaded by kc0lex@sbcglobal.net
I know that some people say at times I act like a chicken running around with my head cut off but the past week has been busy and today has been a great relief and rest. From hosting the Catholic Carnival at the beginning of the week, working hosting a conference, working, having a wedding/dinner/dance, brunch the next day and getting to Church for Sunday its been a little crazy. We kept up good and got everywhere on time and jumped back into the swing of things here at home with me even doing the cooking today. I even got Dawn out to a knit-in at one of her friends homes. I am feeling like I have accomplished much today, I think I even found my head.

Under the Mercy,
Matthew S

No comments:

Google