Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Call me "The Great White Hunter"

Well, my oldest daughter needed a second cricket for her terrarium (my old small 5 gallon fish tank turned into a terrarium that is) as the current tennant, Nemo Shark, was a bit lonely. Mary Beth, my oldest, sent me off to work with a piece of tupperware for this purpose and I mentioned it to a few of my co-workers. Well, on the way out I wasn't having much luck until one of my co-workers told me to hurry over, they had found the elusive female cricket. I may have to start doing short video podcasts, it was definitely fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Matt - you can also buy a dozen or so crickets for a buck from pet stores:)
Emily Krondak
PS I like your new blog.

Google