Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tons of fun


Before you ask. . .
Originally uploaded by kc0lex (Matthew)
It was a great blast having friends from out of town take a trip back home. We were able to spend several hours visiting and eating pizza. Oh, and the first of what I am certain will be many, "Catholic-Midwest-I have my homeschool stuff with me-what are you doing this year-what are you thinking about doing next year-can i see your stuff-that is sooo cool" mini-homeschool conferences took place during this visit. I was also ecstatic that it only took 45 photos taken on the digital camera in continuous shoot mode to get 2 good photos of all the kids standing together. Well, that and Dawn holding Clara who wasn't the most happy in the world.

Under the Mercy,

Matthew S

No comments:

Google