Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Appreciating

I would like to just take this moment to say thank you. No, not to you the reader (you are important and I do thank you for reading) but to someone that is more important than any of you. Wait, she is a reader of this blog so I guess I am thanking a reader. Right now she is either shaking her head or giggling as she reads this (that would probably depend if the coffee has finished brewing and if any of the kids are up).

I love you, my beautiful camera shy photogenic wife, thank you for all you do.


IMG_3753


Davy, my dearling, my Dawn
Lovingly under the Mercy,
Your Sheldon,
Your Husband,
Matthew S

p.s. to all of those onlookers if about 1/2 of the above 5 lines doesn't make sense, run out to the library or a bookstore and read "A Severe Mercy" by Sheldon Vanauken.

No comments:

Google