Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Garden: I am really tired

I am not tired from gardening but from working extra long and Mary working/Lucia Playing #2hard at work with a computer conversion we are doing. I do have two cool pictures that I took showing how the outdoors is looking around here. Mary helped by picking up the roots, rocks and pieces of clay pipe that the rototiller found underground. Lucia on the other hand is playing and making herself "dizzy". My new Bird Feeder


The other really neat thing we are wanting to do, most of it next year, that I have set a little bit up is having lots of pretty birds outside our kitchen window. Well, we had our first documented visitor.


Under the Mercy,

Matthew S

No comments:

Google