Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Art, piles of stuff and a blank canvas

I am currently working on a blog post about art and how it works, I am highlighting one of my favorite modern artists. I am fortunate enough to have met this person in real life and he has something special in his soul.

I am also in a homeschool support group that is having a t-shirt design contest, well lets say I have a design in my btain but I am having trouble getting it to come out. What I am saying is that I am someone who can appreciate art but I have trouble drawing it. I should post some of my stuff that is "decent." Of course, its really frustrating when I get an idea for a piece of art because it is hard to get it out of my head, no software can help with that, I think its related to some type of hand-eye coordination issue and having trouble making things look right in reference to each other.

Enough rambling, have some work to do, some writing to write and loving of my children that needs done. Also, if you have noticed that blogs aren't coming as quick as they once did, I am working on a rough draft of a book about fatherhood. I will publish some parts of it here but I need to get the draft done so I can start filling it out.

Under the Mercy,
Matthew S




Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,


Del.icio.us Tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments:

Google