Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011


Well, I am getting ready to go to school again. This is my 2nd
session of English Composition, I am glad that they haven't cancelled
it tonight because I am taking this three hour class one night a
week and I really don't want to have to try to do that kind of
catchup.



Hopefully I get home decently well tonight because I am going to have
to get up early in the morning. Yes, we have the potential for snow
moving in over the next 36 hours is a certainty and could be anywhere
from 2 to 8 inches with lots of wind. This will be lots of fun but I
hope we don't have that much snow tomorrow as I do have Theatre class
as well.



Alright, all is well, time to get a few more things done around the
house and hopefully I will get a few of my journal pages typed in and
rearranged into nice pretty blog posts. Working on some on confession
and Mary to fit in with the First Communion class I am teaching on
Wednesday nights.



Matthew S.

No comments:

Google