Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random thing Meme

I don't do these a lot but here goes.



I have been tagged by Lilder at Ummm, where am I?

Here’s what you do:

~ Each person starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves and post these guidelines.

~ At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names.

~ Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog.

Have fun!



1. I tell cops what to do without fear, and they do it.

2. I am a ham (amateur radio operator).

3. I love to take pictures.

4. I work for the government (it sounds kinda mysterious when I put it like that).

5. I like to rock climb.

6. I was introduced to the joy of coffee drinking by an Irish born, Russian orthodox monk living in Oregon. They do have it for sale!!!

7. I love listening to podcasts!!! SQPN.com is the main source, but I have a feed in my sidebar that shows what is in right now.

8. Now to make sure its random, the most painful bruise I have ever had was inflicted by shotgun.



Now, I tag:

Dawn, the Zookeeper.

Jamie, aka Momma Lady

Jeff, the Curt Jester (though he has probably done this before)

Dawn Eden

Dan or Janet (maybe I should count them as 2)

The Simple Mamma


Under Her Starry Mantle

and lastly Domenico

Under the Mercy,
Matthew S

1 comment:

H F J said...

At least all you got from the shotgun was a bruise...I hope!

Thanks for playing, have a very MERRY CHIRSTMAS!

Google