Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, December 24, 2007

An Apperance in the Catacombs

Blogging has been slow for the past 13 days as Advent, work and family have kept me busy. I have taken lots of great pictures that I will have to upload sometime after Christmas with tales of everything we ran into along the way the past several days. I am working on Part Two of TIRM and just finished relocating the computer in the house.

I was suprised while I was standing in the middle of the grocery store listening to the Catholic Underground on my Sharp Zaurus (that's right a Linux based mini computer) when they mentioned one of my earlier posts on Rubrics for Toddlers. Check them out, Episode 62 mentions me, they are also now affiliates of SQPN.

Under the Mercy,

Matthew S

Have a blessed and Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Google