Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, May 14, 2007

There have always been sinners

I hope that I can be counted among the faithful at my judgement. I know that I fail but I hope that I will be let into at least purgatory after my death. However, at least I know that their have always been sinners around. Pope's stern words fail to persuade all Brazillians, shouldn't come as a suprise to any of us really. Even when God spoke directly to Adam and Eve they still weren't 100% persuaded and they fell. However, it may not be as bleak as some make it ought to be.

1 comment:

Braggsgmbo said...

Protocol for BioVam application to Citrus Trees. Find huge savings on Winter fertilizer. Before planting any tree it is important to bear in mind that no matter how small it is, it will get larger, and in many cases one day grow to form a dominate feature of the landscape.

Google