Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, December 18, 2009

Found this story narrated by Lucia (5 yo)

July 13, 2009

Lucia

Oh, guess what! I standed on my baby doll, and so the head came off! And this was the funniest thing that happened in my whole life! When I was going to go get my pajamas on, I started to throw my baby doll on the tent! And before I had took my bath, I was on the swingset writing in my Tinker-bell journal. And so I hate it when Mama goes to the library and goes through the drive-through. But I love it when Mama goes to the library and takes us and lets us all pick out books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Google