Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Daughters at the Prairie Rose Chuckwagon Opera House

This is their first ever stage performance, very impromptu. One of the hands that supper heard about my daughters and had them sing for her in the gift shop, next thing I know they are on stage with one of the Prairie Rose Rangers. Small attack of stage fright but all went well. Daddy is so proud. Hmmm, my oldest wants violin lessons, wonder if she could just take fiddle lessons?

Here they are singing Happy Trails the song made famous by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, who are incidentall my daughter's heroes. More pictures to come but I have to edit them.
Under the Mercy,
Matthew S


1 comment:

The Praying Dad said...

Now that is just too cute. Nothing like a little stage fright to set the mood. They did awesome though. I can't wait till mine start doing that.

Google