Catholic Fatherhood, growing in geekiness, holiness and intelligence.

kc0lex (Matthew). Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reason to Homeschool #4,568,323

I don't ever want my daughters to think its cool to be like her and I don't want my kids around guys like him. I may now officially be an old fogey, but I know wrong when I see it. Follow link for story of older man walking younger fiance on a leash, photo included (slightly immodest dress alert) or here without photo.

1 comment:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Holy moley!

First, how little does that young woman think of herself that she willingly allows herself to be treated as less-than-human??

And, secondly, what about this whopper:

"I have been a goth most of my life and it's the first time I've come across anything like this. It's crazy."

Um, no, dude. It's crazy that you put a dog leash on a woman.

Slimeball.

Google